> Monday, March 22, 2010
Tag replies for previous blog tagboard :D
Jiayi :DD: Aj, u got blogshop rite? whaat url har ?
Yah, but now temporary close. Next time then give, cause now that website... Urgh. No updates. D:
Kimberly: FOR CEDAR
Ok.
Kimberly: By the way, where did you get the I LOVE CEDAR batch??
I found it on the net, not mine ):
Kimberly: Wow... Nice house he has 'refurbish'??
Hehes, perhaps?
Kimberly: I was about to laugh when it came to the 'singing part but didn't'
Thats great. Otherwise you might fail again?!
Kimberly: I also went round about on the way home right after piano exam
Oohkays.
Kimberly: yo buddy, I've checked out their personal website on the net
Yo ahkim. You mean Cedar Girls'?
JIAYYI//: btw, taggz
Alrights, thankyous (:
JIAYYI//: omg, mr goh !?!?!
Yes, exactly.
janiceZXC: hey anjie ! tag
Hellos! Thankyous :}
--
Yah, but now temporary close. Next time then give, cause now that website... Urgh. No updates. D:
Kimberly: FOR CEDAR
Ok.
Kimberly: By the way, where did you get the I LOVE CEDAR batch??
I found it on the net, not mine ):
Kimberly: Wow... Nice house he has 'refurbish'??
Hehes, perhaps?
Kimberly: I was about to laugh when it came to the 'singing part but didn't'
Thats great. Otherwise you might fail again?!
Kimberly: I also went round about on the way home right after piano exam
Oohkays.
Kimberly: yo buddy, I've checked out their personal website on the net
Yo ahkim. You mean Cedar Girls'?
JIAYYI//: btw, taggz
Alrights, thankyous (:
JIAYYI//: omg, mr goh !?!?!
Yes, exactly.
janiceZXC: hey anjie ! tag
Hellos! Thankyous :}
--
Just found on that website, I think this year's entry point for the secondary schools are out. Cause it changed on that website, so I suspect it is this years'.
Anyways, I'm quite happy with the changes with the schools except CEDAR GIRLS' !!! )':
Cedar Girls' increase 2 pts! Awwww. 244 to 246... Hais, never mind. Hope it is not true..
- Anglican High. 244 - 240 ( 240 )
- Cedar Girls' 244 - 246 ( 246 )
- Chung Cheng High Main 239 - 236 ( 236 )
- Dunman Secondary 234 - 231 ( 231 )
- Ngee Ann 233 - 232 ( 232 )
- Tanjong Katong Girls' 235 - 233 ( 233 )
- Xinmin Secondary 242 - 240 ( 240 )
- CHIJ St. Nicholas 249 - 247 ( 247 )
- Methodist Girls 253 - 250 ( 250 )
- Singapore Chinese Girls' 254 - 251 ( 251 )
- Junyun Secondary 200 - 2o1 ( 201 )
- Dunman High 260 - 258 ( 258 )
- River Vally High 254 - 251 ( 251 )
I'll aim for Anglican High! .__.