MONEYMONEYHONG!
> Saturday, March 27, 2010
Yo ailens.
I'm here to post 4 photos. xD
Jingye came over to my place on tuesday, the follwong pictures were taken when we're waiting for bus. Well, I totally sucks ;D Hahas. ( Look at my eye on the 1st row, 2nd picture!! :D )









it's simple as you see ,
Jolin Wang
(I love to waves at you and say Hi! :D)
28 January, Aquarius
Poi Ching School; 6F, Badminton
Sports is my passion! ﺕ

wishes,
{♥} Score 245 and above for PSLE
{♥} Get at least 1 A* for PSLE
{♥} Get A* for Chinese / Distinction for HCL for CA1
{♥} Get B for Maths / Science for CA1
{♥} Get into Cedar Girls' / Anglican High
{♥} VAIO laptop
{♥} Casio / Sony Camera
{♥} Black NF shorts / Skinny Jeans
{♥} Hoodies
{♥} Cookie Monster tee
{♥} Scrump soft toy
{♥} Billabong sling bag
{♥} Go to Perth
Last update: 27 March

chat,

Links,
walk backwards,