> Monday, March 22, 2010
Hello huamnz,
I'm back! ;D Changed blog url again, so please relink! (:
I hate the trip to China, it sucks like hell. Everything is bad, especially the teachers.
So kiam pa! -.- Nevermind, pictures are below. -ENJOY-
@ 献爱心宣传活动, this girl is so CUTE! :D
Peacock

我猜我猜我猜猜猜的大碗面! (L)
Cindy & Me! ( I look extremely HORRIBLE. )
Scopians! :O
Elephant! xD
Only got head de... Ohmytian { ? }
It looks so similar to the Indian mosque?? Forgotten its name xP
Ohmytian, this is a dry lizard. I only dare to touch it's tail for less than 1 second?! Scream & ran off?! LOL, it was Ernest holding it.
Me & CHICKEN! -.-'
Left to right: Innocence dog & Siao Ding Dong ( Not Ring Ding Dong! LOL! )
Mr Sai, sleep tight! Alrights :DDD
Look at how it stand!! xD
Sheepyyyy! ;D
Lion dance
Sakura :]
Look @ ‘姓名’, I thought the hotel people don't know how to write Cindy's name, then they worte ‘中欣-D’ , Ong Cindy. Get it? I praised them so creative, but in the end, everyone's card is like that derhs... OMG?! So 我想太多了! (L)
Peaceful lake...
Black pig! :\
Prettaye~
Lols, look at Jingting's expression. Hahas. She's the girl on the handbook!! Wearing the school uniform derhs, go and take a look at your handbook bahs xD Lawls.
I'm back! ;D Changed blog url again, so please relink! (:
I hate the trip to China, it sucks like hell. Everything is bad, especially the teachers.
So kiam pa! -.- Nevermind, pictures are below. -ENJOY-
我猜我猜我猜猜猜的大碗面! (L)
SUGER?!? SUGAR lar! So embarrassing!